We have free personals, forums, a chat room, and online-socials.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

surprised by...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gibson_av

Male Number of posts : 6
Title : Modern Primative
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: surprised by...   Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:57 am

I'm a bit surprised that (it appears) non members can post personals. Curious...
If I'm mistaken let me know.

Me? I like getting emails (I know...creepy) but it's fun to have something to read when I log on. As for the rest...well that's what the emails are for

Smile

I live in Fountain and work on post. I'd prefer not to drive to the North too far to play. I'm also not opposed to "group" activity Wink
Lastly, I'm a smoker but not a rude one. Not much of a drinker though, but I'm not judgemental about it in others. Not a 420 kind of guy either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laur-Lynnx

Number of posts : 19
Title : Dreamer
Gallery? : yes
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: surprised by...   Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:28 pm

Gibson_av wrote:
I'm a bit surprised that (it appears) non members can post personals. Curious...
If I'm mistaken let me know.

Maybe you mean the Non-EMAIL-members. These are people who've have come to the socials, but who do not have email. I post personals for them.

You have to be a member to post personals. But non-members can look at the personals, but they can't look at your profile or message you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

surprised by...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1