We have free personals, forums, a chat room, and online-socials.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Couple looking for man for LTR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 13
Title : Member
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Couple looking for man for LTR   Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:15 am

Hi there,

This is actually LauraLynnx posting with my spouses name so that any responses will go to him. That is because he is the one you will have to talk to. He is an intelligent man who likes intelligent conversation, and not about the size of your dick.

We are not into one night stands. We are not into having a relationship just for sex. We want an emotional component too.

If you have any other partners, they have to know about us.

If you just want to have a sexual relationship with just him, that is also a possiblity, but i have to be included as "friends". I'm not into a "mystery man" fucking my spouse.

He likes cooking, philosophy, and writing. I like art, making and building stuff, and working on the house. We both like Japanese stuff.
threesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Saying Hello.   Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:10 am

Not a real active group is it? Thats one thing about bi people that I've noticed. They tend to disappear, especially if they are in a relationship. Anyway, thanks again for the invite and I will try to be at the social on Friday. How will I know who is with the group? Not many pictures on here. I would be interested in a LTR as well. Dunno if you are interested in CD's but drop me a line anyway. Nice to chat with like minded people. Courtney
Back to top Go down
Laur-Lynnx

Number of posts : 19
Title : Dreamer
Gallery? : yes
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Couple looking for man for LTR   Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:18 pm

well, yeah it's not to active. Sleep But I only just started it on March of this year, and I've only began advertizing it on Yahoo and Google for the last 2 months, so I'm not about to give up on it yet. We are getting more inquiries now.

I'm going to try holding an online chatroom social here one day a month, so if you know a day and time you could do that tell me. threesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonewolf76

Male Number of posts : 14
Title : Bisexual Romantic
Gallery? : yes
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Couple looking for LTR   Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:30 am

Hi Laura,
Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but my interest is definetly peaked. I am college educated (RN) and absolutely LOVE intelligent conversation. I have a warped sense of humor and I'm known for my bad puns. My interests are many and varied; music of all styles (OK - except RAP!), writing - I write songs and short stories as well as screenplays. I love the outdoors - Camping, boating, hiking,biking, jet ski-ing etc. I am a devoted animal lover (Dogs,Cats & Horses). I love old movies, attending concerts, hosting cook-outs, playing volleyball and just generally having a good time and enjoying life. I am a hopeless romantic to whomever I am involved with. I am loyal, caring and sensitive. I love to cook and entertain. I enjoy a nice glass of wine in front of a roaring fire with great conversation. I am an avid reader - my reading interests are varied as well. I love sci-fi/fantasy and I am a huge addict of history - Especially the Revolutionary war period and the civil war. I love to read biographies of our founding fathers and discover their "human" side. I am at a period in my life where I have had relationships on both sides of the bisexual spectrum and I have always had a desire to meet the right people and form a loving relationship with a couple. If interested - I would love to meet whomever would like to meet me first - Husband, you or both for coffee and see how it goes. If you are not interested for ANY reason - please do not hesitate to tell me - you will NOT hurt my feelings - I respect and appreciate the truth. If you are not interested in meeting - I wish you luck and hope you find what you are both searching for. All the best. Kenn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple looking for man for LTR   

Back to top Go down

Couple looking for man for LTR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1