We have free personals, forums, a chat room, and online-socials.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I'm just what the doctor ordered!! - LOL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf76

Male Number of posts : 14
Title : Bisexual Romantic
Gallery? : yes
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: I'm just what the doctor ordered!! - LOL   Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:06 am

Hi! I'm Kenn. I'm 50 Y/O. 5'10, 190 Lbs. Short hair, Goatee - Bear type. I love to read, Hike, cook, write stories and screenplays. I am an amateur songwriter, and an avid movie buff. I love to converse and love a lively chat. I have a wicked sense of humor and love to laugh. I am a newly graduated nurse and was a Medical Technician in the Air Force for 24 years until I retired in 2000. I am spiritual but not religious. I have 2 daughters from my first marriage (ages 22 & 20) and a 4 Y/O grandson. I am a hopeless romantic. I love long walks, and longer talks, good food, good wine, candlelight dinners and slow foreplay in front of a roaring fire followed by long episodes of sensual lovemaking. I give great back and body massages!!! I am totally openminded about what I am looking for: Casual sex one on one is fun and fine with me, joining a married couple is fine with me (in fact it's a lifelong dream of mine). It can be casual - but I am also not opposed for something to grow into a LTR. My primary focus is to meet new people, develop strong, loving friendships and if the sex happens - so be it! For any of you who are new to the lifestyle and nervous about being with a man for the first time (or 2nd or 3rd)... know that I am there with you. I just came out this June and I'm new myself - but I'm anxious to "get on with it" so to speak. So if I sound interesting to you - drop me a line. Maybe we can meet and start a friendship or possiblly more. I would love to find a man or a couple who is interested in exploring all the pleasures that an emotional connection and great sex can offer. Hit me up!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I'm just what the doctor ordered!! - LOL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1