We have free personals, forums, a chat room, and online-socials.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Meet & Greet others like you in your community....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 13
Title : Member
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Meet & Greet others like you in your community....   Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:20 am

Meet & Greet others like you in your community in a safe and supportive environment. Talk about things that are important to you, or just listen to what others have to say. Whether you are questioning your orientation, or you know that you are bisexual… whether you are committed, married or single… no matter what your lifestyle, no matter what your race, religion or gender… you are welcome here!

The purpose of this group is to provide the kind of environment where people can meet the kind of people they want to meet, sexually or not, in a non-sexual social gathering, and basically help bis feel accepted.

I post social gatherings that I plan on this Forum. If you want to plan your own social or get-together of ANY kind, you can advertize it on the Forum. My only rule is we do not attack people for how they live their lives; we get enough of that in the real world. We are all trying to live our lives the best way we know how, but we all find different ways of doing that. We are all seeking something.

Email me at CSBForum@hotmail.com for more info on how to join.
bipride
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Meet & Greet others like you in your community....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1